"It's not about seducing men. It's about embracing womanhood." ~Dita VonTeese
I'm Loui's wife, Donna and I'd like to take a moment to share my FAVORITE type of portraiture which allows me to transform YOU.... AND THEN photograph you in such a way that anyone looking at your photos is in AWE of your femininity, confidence, and beauty.
BOUDOIR - it's all about you!
Why BOUDOIR? - There are many reasons:
- for special occasion or wedding
- the art of healing & transformation
- to capture your maternity body
- simply to remind yourself that you’ve still got that sassy side in you
Who can book BOUDOIR? - I believe, every woman deserve it! No matter what age (but at least 18!), shape or size.
Where are we going to shoot? - There are 3 options:
- at home: in your well-known surroundings where you can relax and feel comfortable
- in a luxury hotel room if you would like to indulge (conditions apply)
- at any other location of your choice (conditions apply)
How long is a BOUDOIR session? - A boudoir session is about 3 hours including make-up.
I recommend fully booking your day off so that you can relax and enjoy the session. Remember, it is all about you!
How long in advance should I book? -About 3 months.
It is something you should plan for well in advance, just as you would for any special occasion.
What to wear? – Whatever you want! Anything that makes you feel sexy & confident.
Typically your favorite lingerie is a must, but other recommended items can include things such as:
- sheer uncoloured tops
- items with delicate details; lace, buttons, zippers etc
- sexy bra and panty combination. White and black are the most versatile but others are fine too
- a garter belt
- if you have a silky dressing gown or robe, that is also a good option
- accessories like: mask, thigh-high stockings, hats, jewelry
- shoes High-heeled shoes!
The most important thing to remember here is: this is a reflection of you; don’t change what you like for the photo-shoot. Still not sure? Check out my pinterest board
How to book? – Contact me via email so we can organize a pre-session consultation.